Payments and costs
- From September 2021
- 7.30am - 8.35am costs £4.72 including breakfast.
- 3pm - 4pm costs £4.72 including fruit
- 3pm- 5pm costs £8.30 including teatime snack
- 3pm - 6pm costs £11.84 including teatime snack
- Sessions should be paid every half term in advance.
- Flexible (one off sessions) are to be paid on the day, if there is a space available.
- Refunds are not given on any sessions in a booking period unless it has been cancelled by Kids’ Club (eg School closures)
- If your child attends an after school club, their place at Kids’ Club must still be paid for from 3pm if your child is booked in on that day.
- A late charge of £5.00 will be made for every 10 minutes over the agreed collection time or part thereof. This charge will be added to your half-termly invoice.
Four weeks written notice is required if you wish to stop or change your child’s sessions.
At Kids' Club we are registered with the following childcare voucher providers.
During set up you may be asked to provide our details, these are as follows:
Organisation name: Shirley Heath Kids' Club.
Ofsted registration number: 104050.
If your provider is Edenred then a P number may be required: P20238346.
Please inform Kids' Club if you intend to pay via the childcare voucher scheme.